Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Creative Emu

Quick Updates:

Polymer clay has been my latest crafting obsession. I'm only slightly drowning in necklaces and bracelets and pens and canes I don't know what to do with. One clay experiment that I've been enjoying most of all has been making little books. First I started with small ornament and pendant-sized books, and, after that, I started making tiny charm-sized books. I'm currently experimenting with turning the charm sized books into stitch markers and progress keepers.



To get some of these out of my house so I can keep making more, I've started an Etsy shop for the first time.

Click here to check out the Creative Emu Etsy Shop.

Setting up an Etsy store has been quite a learning curve. They take quite a chunk in fees, but they really make setting up a shop easy to do.



Writing Updates:

Nanowrimo 2022 is off to an ok start. November 1st is a weekday this year, so I won't be 3 days behind before I can even get a start like those unfortunate weekend years. That's the thing with Nanowrimo. Very quickly, I can get too far behind to catch up. Still, it's nice to have the motivation to write again. I'm hoping to make some good progress on Vaylia 2, the sequel to Vaylia's Magical Mess. I feel like I need to have both books done before I can query them. Whether or not I hit 50,000 words in a month, I'm really hoping I can make some real progress on this project.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment